Monday, February 17, 2014


Yesterday was just beautiful but not quite warm enough to swim.  The high got to 77°and I really need it to be 80°to get in the pool but I did, however, enjoy my day completely.

The Walmart was pretty much a zoo which is to be expected I suppose.  Oh, the new Outlet Mall at the entrance to my complex is mobbed still, they are bringing in busses from other areas.  It looks like it will be very successful and for that I am very happy.  I'll go one day soon.  When I do I'll take some photos for you.  It's really beautiful as far as a mall goes, all outdoor with awnings and police presence abounds.

I bought lots of things to cook to try to revamp my weight loss.  Such a plateau as I have never seen but I shall go forward.  And not backward.

Today I have chores around the apartment, laundry, ironing, stuff like that so I'll be busy.  I may get out to the pool in the afternoon, I'll wait to see how warm it gets.

And that's all I know for today my dears.  Have a wonderful Monday and new week.  Do something nice for somebody today, okay?  Anything will do.  Oh, and I'd love to hear what it is after you do it!

7 comments:

  1. My cruise poundage is being stubborn. But so am I. I just bought some more greens, fruits, lean turkey and turkey Italian sausage and beans... and some other good stuff for a couple of yummy and sensible soups.

    Have a lovely, warm day, my friend! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get in the pool today Bee, have a lovely day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning my wonderful friend. It's to bad that it's not hot enough for you to go into the pool. Maybe tomorrow. By the way, it snowed yesterday and will snow tonight around 3 to 5 inches BUT a thaw is coming. It's suppose to get to 40 degrees F. Whoope!
    I planned on sending a Red Velvet cake to you but MaryLou said by the time it got to you it would probably be a mess. I'll keep trying to figure something out. Have a great day you hot, lovely lady. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, My good deed today will be cooking for Ted and then kicking his butt in rummy. :):) I am nice like that. We are to have more snow ! So once again in the house for the day. I will read the paper front to back, do puzzles, and a few chores. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have already done our good deed...taking water to the two workers next door. They are breaking up concrete, so they would appreciate cool weather today.

    No mall for me yet.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love for it to be that warm. We are getting into the the upper 60s and love 70s almost every day now. Love it. All the buds are popping out on the fruit trees too. It's awesome.

    Have a fabulous day honey. I'm going to a meeting this afternoon for IOBG. It will be fun though as it's more social than meeting. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good day to revamp some recipes.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!