Wednesday, January 29, 2014


Two years ago today.
Rest in peace my darling.

Where in the world did the last two years go?  How is it even possible?  I have come such a long way but I have missed him every single day.  I don't talk about it too much because this is a blog of happiness.  But it's there.  Underneath.  

I am SO lucky to have had him in my life.  Oh the memories!  Joyous!  My heart is rich beyond belief.

And I choose to believe we will be together again one day.  Whether that happens or not it gives me comfort now.

Thanks for coming by every day and your friendship and support through all this.  I love you all.  

Come back tomorrow for my regularly scheduled nonsensical ramble.

I am turning off comments on this post so I can just reflect a bit.  I know I have your support.  Thank you.