Saturday, December 7, 2013


The pool was fabulous yesterday.  Too bad I have a canasta game today because I'd love to be in it again.  The temperature of the air was 82°and the water temperature was - ready ? 82°How nice is that?  And Andre' worked me really hard so it felt especially good to get in and relax a bit.  Then I did some water jogging and was all done.

Tonight is the Christmas concert at the Fern House so if you are in the area please stop by, it starts at 8:00 and it's always so nice.  There are so many things happening there, it really helps the guys get through the holidays.  Roche' wants to go too.  I hope he doesn't insist on wearing a gown or a thong like he usually does.  The little bugger.

So have yourself a lovely Saturday.  I sure know I will!

8 comments:

  1. Last night was a Christmas party in the neighborhood that I was planning to attend since it started at 6pm. But them Peggy called me to say she'd just heard that the host didn't want anyone there before 7pm. So I begged off. Too late for me! hahaha!

    Have a fabulous time!

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading to a Christmas luncheon with the sistas today. Fabulousness

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did that publish???

    Anyway, have yourself a ton of fun tonight.

    Bug hugs from chilly nawth Jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That warm pool sounds lovely, glad you could enjoy it. Have a wonderful day today. But warn Roche that you're not going to a rock concert...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got some pool time yesterday. Good for you.

    We had our change of watch and Christmas dinner last night and we were back on the boat by about 9:30. My kind of party. Dinner was awesome too.

    You know Roche will wear whatever he wants and if you don't let him he'll throw a hissy fit. His dad could throw a nice hissy fit too.

    Have a fabulous day and enjoy your party tonight. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time at the concert tonight. At least Roche hasn't insisted on doing a solo:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee, You had 82 degrees and we had the flip side...we had 28 degrees...oh brrr. But the sun shined today making our snow melt...just by the sun surely not the temps. In two more weeks it will officially be winter...then the days can start getting longer again:):) Blessings to you...hope you have a great time at the Christmas function. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A swimming pool sounds really nice right now. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!