Tuesday, December 17, 2013


The Fern House Christmas Party


The "before" shot.


Everyone had a great time and the food was awesome!


And Santa had a huge bag of gifts for each child there.

So today is Andre' again and then poker with the holiday dinner first.  Then Wednesday my card game is having a holiday party.  Then Thursday is lunch with the gals before cards.  Then Friday is the club's barbecue dinner.  I think I may gain a few pounds this week but no fear, they WILL come right back off.  I promise!  I absolutely refuse to miss the parties and I also refuse to gain weight again.

Hope y'all have a totally wonderful Tuesday.  I will for sure!

7 comments:

  1. You can have the holiday parties and stay on course. And me, too! Looks like the party was a huge success! Well done, Chuck!

    Enjoy your day, if you can stand that much fun again! ;) big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of you and OCD! He's so handsome and you, my dear, are looking younger! Happiness agrees with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the party was very successful. Awesome. I'm glad you had a great time.

    You enjoy all the parties. That's what it's all about. Then when they are over you can be sensible again. You go girl.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great party! It's wonderful that you have such a full life Bee - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, You are gorgeous standing there with the duck. You both have really done well with your health. It shows. Have fun at all the parties and enjoy yourself. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty the Fern House room looked! And what a great picture of you and your son. Enjoy all the parties and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee, you must be so proud of your son and of yourself. So much hard work in that photo and it shows. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!