Saturday, November 9, 2013


Yesterday the whole pool board of directors was there and the water was 82°and the air was the same.  The (self appointed) president, mayor, governor, and empress (me), (of the pool) decided that was the perfect temperature.  It was just perfect and I did more than an hour of hard work.

Hopefully this will help kick up a bit of weight loss.  I have a doctor's appointment next week and don't want to weigh more that at the last one.

Today I am in the Saturday canasta game again.  It's not my favorite game although I do like the gals.  It's just something about Saturday.  I am used to being home I guess.  We'll see if I stay or not.

So here's hoping your Saturday is great.  Mine will be I know!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday! I bought some Wen stuff - having a hard time getting used to not having suds, but my hair is soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr...26 this morning. Me no likey. WIWT!!!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed it sure is easy to gain a few pounds and ever so difficult to remove them. You'll do it though.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you and the pool board ( which is not the same as a diving board) had some perfect pool time! That is bound to kick those unwanted ounces away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, Your pool sure does look nice. Glad you are back to swimming this weekend. Hope your game went well. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pool sounds perfect! Good luck with the weight loss. x

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!