Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Carnival Breeze, Day 8


This is Princess Laura with me and Pierre Camilleri, the hotel director.  I have cruised with Pierre several times before and he always remembers me and sends me nice gifts to the cabin.  

This is the final day and I have begun the packing process already, mostly so I don't have to do it tonight.  

Laura has declared herself to be my wing man.  I'm not exactly sure what that means but she's very good at it.  

One final dinner, one final show, one final comedy club visit, one final visit to the piano bar, and one final room service in the morning and then home sweet home.  It's been a totally fun cruise, more than I even expected.  Thanks for coming with me...

Empress Bee 


12 comments:

  1. Lovely photo !
    I keep forgetting to say how much I like the necklace you are wearing.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gald you two had fun. You both look awesome! Have a safe journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Bee. You weren't to sure about this cruise but it just proves that you are ready for anything. I'm so happy that you had a great time on this cruise. Today I arranged for an excursion on our cruise in February on the Breeze. to St. Thomas. It's called the Kon - Tiki Sightseeing & Beach cruise. MaryLou & I ready for our cruise to the Caribbean. Are you Interested? Just thought I'd ask. You know the way I am. See you when you get home my wonderful friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have had a good cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last day already! Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How marvelous it was, tagging along with you!!

    I might have done some cruise window-shopping. And definitely some cruise dreaming! Next summer is a long way away though so I may have to take several cruises to make up for the long wait.

    Home is nice after a lovely cruise. You'll enjoy that, too. ;) Welcome home! Until the next time. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The party's over, but it was fun. Sure wish I had been there. Sniff sniff.

    Welcome home. Big hugs, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buongiorno!
    It was really a fantastic cruise, each day was interesting and lovely!
    Enjoy these hours!

    Big hus, honey....your look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee, So glad that your time at sea has been wonderful. You sure kept busy. Some new memories to get through winter. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've all had a fabulous time cruise with you. I'm so happy you did this solo cruise. Now you can plan another one.

    Have a fabulous last day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!