Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Carnoval Breeze, Day three part deux



Our own Adam got to play in the piano bar last night for three songs!  He was fabulous too.  And I might have closed it down.  Again.  Not sure but I sure did have a good time.



And this is where I'll be today while everyone else is off the ship in La Romania.  The pools are so nice, warm and clean and not crowded, at least when I go they're not.

I am seriously having a wonderful cruise.  I won't be afraid to go by myself any more.

We all had dinner in the Italian restaurant last night, it was so good.  Everyone went, 26 of us, and we had two big tables.  It was not on my Bee bandwagon food though.  I must swim extra today!

Havea lovely day y'all.  I know i will...

Empress Bee

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying the piano bar, the pool, the food, the friends, the whole FUN thing! YAY!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do your Bee Bandwagon when you get home. Just enjoy yourself. Being at the pool everyday will help a great deal. I know you're having a blast.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. My best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, Sounds like a fun plan. Enjoy. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you are having so much fun Bee. You deserve the best my lovely friend. Just keep on,keep on doing what fun you are having.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are having a good time. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Adam...but he won't remember me. That's OK. Glad he got to play a few songs.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!