Wednesday, July 24, 2013


My word, yesterday was hard but we got it done, all the pre stuff, scans, x-rays, paperwork and more paperwork and then more paperwork yet!  Today is nothing, just getting ready but that's not much to do and then Thursday we go.  We have been eating really healthy and walking and today I hope to get in the pool again if the weather holds out.

So the funniest thing happened.  D#1 ordered some holistic pills for healing and had them sent to me.  She forgot to tell me.  I got them and wrote to the seller that I received them but hadn't ordered them.  They wanted a photo of the package which I sent.  Then they wanted the order number, I told them there wasn't one, I didn't order them.  They said okay but could I send the order number.  I said no, there was no order number because I didn't order them.  Then they (for the third time) wrote and asked for the order number.  This time I asked them if anyone at their company spoke English as I didn't know how to be any clearer that I DID NOT order them.  Then D#1 found out about it and told me she did.  Oops.  Never mind.

Then she had to put on a gown to have a test done and it was one of those with three arm holes, well she couldn't figure out how to put it on.  She said she even tried to put her head in one of the holes.  I got to laughing so hard thinking about it and in the end she did get it on.  Backwards.  She takes after Sarge.

That's it from here, hope your day is great.  Mine too!

9 comments:

  1. Well, if she had had a butter knife she could have figured it out. bahahahaha!

    Rest and recharge today, both of you. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tale about your daughter trying to get the gown on made me laugh because it reminded me of something silly I did a few years ago when in hospital for a small procedure. I was sitting on my bed in my gown, (which I had successfully managed to put on), when the nurse came for me and told me to put my shoes on to walk into theatre. I promptly donned my shocking pink high heels and made to totter after her. She fell about laughing, I hadn't realised there were some paper slippers on the end of the bed!

    Hope the op goes well for your daughter. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, So sorry but I laughed too. Bless her heart. You may as well wrap up in a towel. Oh those people at the end of the line...does anyone ever get things straight, can anyone fill an order right,on , on, and on. Best of luck tomorrow. xoxo,Susie
    p.s. ATB is for antibiotic...from my daughter the nurse. I am going to try that saline spray...because sweet Bee, I never want to have this again.Thank you for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gowns should come with instructions! Glad you got all the pre-stuff done, hope you can both relax today. Enjoy the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love hospital gowns. I had one once with an extra hole for the warming tube. They hooked up something that Looked like a vacuum cleaner hose to this hole and put it on blow and it pumped out warm air. Which felt good, actually, because hospital gowns tend to be rather... drafty.

    Best wishes for D#1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buongiorno!
    Well, laughing is healthy..
    All is done and tomorrow everything must go well!
    Sending lots of positive thoughts!

    Big hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the conversation about the pills. Yes, I did. It made me laugh out loud.

    Reminder, today you'll be getting a package from me. It's fish oil so don't wonder why you have it. Bwahahahahaha.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my three arm holes? I'm gullible. Really? What's the third hole for? I'm asking seriously. LOL!

    Big hugs to your patient. I sure hope this does what it's supposed to do and she heals quickly. I checked back and saw your toilet tattoo thingy. That is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee -

    I wish her well in her recovery. Let her know that she needs to follow orders and it will happen.

    Best to all

    Jon

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!