Friday, July 19, 2013


Another rainy day in paradise.  I think I'm moldy now.  It just rains and rains.  And then it rains again.


But I was inside playing canasta and I won $1.25 so it's all good.  I'd rather be swimming in the sunshine but soon it will happen.

Remember I usually have a day off on Friday but today I am subbing in a canasta game for a gal that's daughter and son-in-law are here visiting so she's staying home today.

Oh, I saw some of my old mahjong gals yesterday in the grille room!  They had gotten rained out in golf and were having lunch so it was lovely to see them again.

Oh again, then Dr. Wacks came in and he was having lunch and started talking to me about the upcoming surgery and what needs to be done for d#1.  I was eating a salad luckily.  And he was eating a big old hamburger and FRIES!  Rats to that.  

Soooo, all in all it was a pretty busy day in my world.  Hope your day is lovely, mine will be!

10 comments:

  1. Well, now I want a burger and fries. NOT. I'm still full from my smoothie!

    Hey... you lost another el poundo! YAY!

    I still have 1-1/2 pounds to lose from my New England visit but am I updating my weight gain on MFP? Heck, NO! Why? Because it's coming off and I'm back on-track, that's why!

    Have a lovely day, rain or shine! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee, We used to catch one of our town drs. eating hot-dogs for lunch.LOL Hope you get to swim soon. Nice that you have so many friends to be around. Take care. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, I had a fantastic day golfing. Since I've lost my weight I can swing my clubs properly and the ball goes further. I'm enjoying golfing so much more. Thank you once again my lovely friend for getting me into the fact that since you can lose weight so can I.
    Today is suppose to hit 95 with an index of over 100 degrees with high humidity. Yuck.
    See you my friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the looks of the pix you've posted of Dr. Wacks--I hope he has a cardiologist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buongiorno!!!

    I'm also waiting for the surgery of D#1...
    You could swap your lunch with the one of Dr. W.!!!


    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I had dinner one night next to the trainer at my gym. I basically ate lettuce and he was eating steak and drinking beer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry it's raining all the time. I hope that changes very soon. It's not fun when you can't do what you want to do because you're rained out.

    He was eating a burger and fries? Well, that's not setting a very good example.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boo to the rain. I'm glad you were good when you ran into the doc. Maybe today was his day off his healthy eating plan.

    $1.25 in winnings? Isn't that like a dime after taxes? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah... your blog has been posting only two other blogs to find !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tut tut, Dr. Wacks isn't setting a very good example is he? ;)

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!