Wednesday, June 5, 2013


Well gosh, I didn't take Roche' to poker last night because he was napping and I didn't want to wake him.  Sometimes when I wake him he gets grumpy.  Then I lost eighty-four dollars but I didn't play canasta so I'm even.  

It's rainy again.  I did manage to get in the pool yesterday but we are due for rain for most of the rest of the week.  I have lots to keep me busy though, it's just not as much fun as swimming.

The weeks are just flying by so fast my head spins.  Before you know it I will be headed to Georgia for a visit, just a few more weeks.  The danged airline is making me get a second seat for Roche'.  Can you believe it?  (No?  Good for you!)

So that's about it in my world, hope your day is as good as mine will be!

7 comments:

  1. Yup. You're even. LOL.

    Time IS flying! My cruise is 71 days away. I remember when it finally got to less than 100 days away. And I also have a sisterdear visit planned next month. I'm planning to have fun with the gym and the pool this summer. And perhaps one more thing, if it doesn't hurt too much. ;-)

    Have a lovely day. Do try to keep Roche' out of mischief. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about the rain stopping your pool time but I bet you catch up on lots of other stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rain is heading our way. Bugger

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say you're even too. You might want to take Roche from now on. He may be lucky for you. He's a pistol that's for sure.

    Sorry you're getting so much rain. We are looking at a heat wave this weekend. Temps over 100. I don't care for that much.

    You have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainy weather for the rest of the week? Roche will miss his suntanning!

    Surprised that the airline DIDN'T charge you for Roche - they charge for EVERYTHING lately. I wonder when they will say it's cheaper if you stand than sit....

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the forecast for Florida...looks like rain. Bee, the airlines is charging for everything. It may be cheaper to just wear two outfits at the same time...and buy some where ever you go. LOL Have fun today. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the rain :(
    Air travel is for the birds. Not fun anymore. Too much hassle.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!