Monday, May 13, 2013


Well the heater is turned off in the pool now but it was fine, I guess it'll be off now all summer.  I like it slightly warmer but soon it will be and I managed to do a good workout.  

Today I am having the storm shutters serviced.  I was scheduled before the cruise but it rained that day so they called to reschedule and today is the day.  The salt air makes them hard to slide after a while so they wax them.  You can't really use something like WD-40 because it just gets gummy with salt.  

If they finish up early enough I need to run to the fruit stand after.  

I gained six pounds on the cruise.  I know most of it HAS to be water retention because the food was salty and I didn't eat that much and I did exercise so it will come off soon.  I hope.  Please.  Anyway I feel good so it's okay.  No, it's not.

Roche' has napped quite a bit since we've been back.  He's not really lazy, just worn out from partying like a "rock" star.  Bless his heart.

Have a fabulous Monday y'all.  I will too...

10 comments:

  1. Partying like a rock star..... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Roche seems to have aced Cruising 101! He is a quick study... under tutelage from a mighty fine teacher! YAY! And those pesky pounds will go away in no time at all! The water still isn't quite warm enough, although the pool as been readied for summer usage. Just waiting for the summer part to happen. =)

    I took a mighty fine nap myself yesterday. It was lovely.

    Enjoy your day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, another cruise well done. Glad all went well!
    Happy Mother's Day - a day late! My eldest sent Sharries Berries (delish chocolate dipped strawberries) which have to be refrigerated and R e delivered with a cold pack. The idiot UPS guy didn't bother ringing the doorbell, so they were left on the back porch in 95+degree weather. Also, the flowers she sent "disappeared." My youngest, not having collaborated with her sister, also sent berries! They are totally scrumptious, but don't keep well. Trying to figure out whether or not if they can be frozen.
    Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure those pounds will melt away in a few days. Your healthy lifestyle will take care of them! Have a great week and enjoy the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will kick those pounds to the curb in no time. Heat off in the pool? Our heat is on INSIDE the house this morning...34 outside. Bugger.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That six pounds will come off very quickly knowing you Bee. Go get your fruit and some for Roche'. Maybe he also gained during the cruise. How did the Duck make out during the cruise. I really enjoyed meeting him during our cruise. See ya soon my lovely friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six pounds isn't all that bad. That's what I gained when we cruised with you a couple of years ago. You'll have it off in no time.

    I'm glad you and Roche are resting up from your wonderful cruise. I just knew he'd love the big ships. Just like his daddy. Well sort of.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, You'll take that weight back off, once you are back into your routine at home. Plus carrying Roche around will help.:):) Hope you are enjoying being home. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee, you had such a great cruise, and life is too short to worry about six pounds. You're home, you're back in the swing of things, and Roche is watching you. You'll get it back off and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roche is partying like a rock star!!!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!