Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Congratulations old Chuckie Duck!


This photo is not good but I am sharing it anyway.  It is the duck getting his FOUR YEAR medalion!!!  He ok'd the photo, it's anonymous so no one else is showing in it.  I could not be prouder and I just know Sarge is smiling down on him.  He worked very hard to get this far and has done a fabulous job of it.  And I shall take him on a cruise soon to celebrate.

Today I have MahJong and hopefully swimming as well.  Steve and Jane come today too so my condo shall be shiny and clean.  Well it's not dirty but you know, shiny and dust free, clean windows, clean sheets, the whole potato.

Yesterday I won forty cents at canasta and broke exactly even at poker.  Hey, a win is a win, right?

Guess that's about it for today.  I have some recipes running around in my head so stay tuned for that.  And have a great Prince Spaghetti day!  I will too.

14 comments:

  1. And I know you couldn't be prouder!
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno!!!

    Congratulations, Chuck!!!

    I'm so proud of you!!!

    Have a great Wednesday, honey...I await your nice recipes!!!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Chuck!! What a great achievement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for Chuck! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    We finally got some sunshine yesterday! Sheesh. Enjoy your day. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prince Spaghetti Day in the South End of Boston...I used to love those commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats to the Duck! We are all proud along with you. Enjoy your swim and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tearing up at this. Good tears. Congratulations, Chuck. I know it's been a difficult journey, and you're still on that journey, but I have great hope that it's a blessed journey.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Chuck. You are making everybody very proud including Charlie high in heaven smiling at his son.

    Forty cents? Ha,ha,ha. Well I guess you're right, a cent is a cent for now. They are getting rid of the penny. Have to go my gorgeous friend. See you.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have every right to be proud. I so remember way back when you weren't proud at all. This is awesome honey. And a cruise too.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs from sunny California. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to OCD. Of course Sarge is smiling down on him...and you.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is wonderful, wonderful news! 4 years of sobriety! Excellent, Chuck! We are all so proud of you:)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!